To provide quality appraisal services, ARROW maintains a working relationship with several Generally Certified Pennsylvania Appraisers, including Pat Noone of Noone & Associates, Inc., John D’Angelo of Keystone Valuation, and Robert Zogorski of Real Pro Evaluations. These appraisers have a great deal of experience on all types of projects throughout the State.
ARROW can provide Appraisal Scopes of Work, Facts & Data Books, and Draft Waiver Valuations. Our appraiser partners can provide entry in Right-of-Way Office for appraisal logs, as needed.
ARROW will also provide appraisal bidding support when necessary.
The experience and knowledge of the appraisers that ARROW partners with can assist local, state and federal agencies and private clients with any of the following:
- Real Estate Appraisal
- Real Estate Appraisal Review
- Property Damage Estimation
- Comparable Market Data Gathering and Confirmation
- Appraisal Scope of Work Analysis and Development
- Appraisal Contracting
- Valuation Consulting Services
- Tax Appeal Valuation and Consultation
- Conceptual stage surveys
- Project damage estimates
- Evaluation of alternative alignments (R/W cost estimates for each alignment)